This is for ALL of those people who think GM is letting Buick die. Over the next 24 months GM will debut many more new or newly designed models. Right now the Buick line up is on the Lacrosse, Lucerne, and Enclave. It’s expected that Buick will end up with 7-9 models under the “New” leaner GM. The 2010 Lacrosse is stunning in every way. Most will liken it to a Lexus. Whether it’s beacuse of the looks or interior treatement, it’s definately a lot higher end than anyone would expect out of a car from GM.
- The 2010 Taurus will impress the masses.
- A good plan to replace CAFE.
- How to Jailbreak your 2G and 3G Iphone!
- Apple approves x-rated app. NSFW!
- The best car sales movie since Used Cars and Suckers!
- The All New 2012 Government Motors Pelosi!
- Buick is no longer for the 75 and up crowd. This is not your Grandpa’s Buick. 2010 Lacrosse stands tall.
- The Chevy Spark is looking for a home Stateside. Michigan’s Orion Plant a possibility.
- The New Chevy Equinox. Proof that GM can do it better than anyone else.
- Breaking News!!! House passes Cash For Clunkers legislation!!!