The Chevy Spark is the Survivor of the “Triplets” concept from a few years ago. There were three models brought forth and the Spark is what survived to go into production. This is a sub-compact that should be sweet on MPG’s and be a real low cost alternative for urban city folk that don’t need a Suburban to Traverse the streets. Hopefully the Spark will land in Orion and create some Michigan Jobs.
- The 2010 Taurus will impress the masses.
- A good plan to replace CAFE.
- How to Jailbreak your 2G and 3G Iphone!
- Apple approves x-rated app. NSFW!
- The best car sales movie since Used Cars and Suckers!
- The All New 2012 Government Motors Pelosi!
- Buick is no longer for the 75 and up crowd. This is not your Grandpa’s Buick. 2010 Lacrosse stands tall.
- The Chevy Spark is looking for a home Stateside. Michigan’s Orion Plant a possibility.
- The New Chevy Equinox. Proof that GM can do it better than anyone else.
- Breaking News!!! House passes Cash For Clunkers legislation!!!