This is a good article and states everything I’ve been saying from day one. Although I’m not a fan of additional taxes, I may loathe CAFE regs that much more. We don’t need to mandate automakers to build crappy cars that people don’t want. The mini cars and hybrids don’t sell all that wel for many reasons. Punting CAFE would also allow GM to be independant earlier as well. I.E. no more taxpayer money. Sounds good eh?
- The 2010 Taurus will impress the masses.
- A good plan to replace CAFE.
- How to Jailbreak your 2G and 3G Iphone!
- Apple approves x-rated app. NSFW!
- The best car sales movie since Used Cars and Suckers!
- The All New 2012 Government Motors Pelosi!
- Buick is no longer for the 75 and up crowd. This is not your Grandpa’s Buick. 2010 Lacrosse stands tall.
- The Chevy Spark is looking for a home Stateside. Michigan’s Orion Plant a possibility.
- The New Chevy Equinox. Proof that GM can do it better than anyone else.
- Breaking News!!! House passes Cash For Clunkers legislation!!!